How To Purchase HCG Injections Online
It’s too complicated to buy hCG online!
This is a common misconception people tell us they had before starting the hCG diet protocol. This post will be a supplement to our guide on where to buy hCG injections online. We have found that many people are timid about purchasing hCG injections online because they assume the process is too involved or difficult. This guide will show you just how easy it can be.
Step 1: Choose A Provider
We have always recommend using Rejuvi Medical. They have consistently been a top tier provider and offer high purity hCG, doctors guidance throughout the diet and the best price on the internet. Stan and I have tried some of the other providers out there and NuImage Medical is also an honest provider and offers purity tested hCG.
Step 2: Choosing how long to be on the hCG diet
The hCG diet is broken up into three phases. You can remain in phase 1 for one month or up to three months. This depends on how much weight you would like to lose and the plan you and the doctor come up with and your body.
- Phase 1 sets the foundation for the success of the hCG diet. This phase prepares your body to take the added fat to task and get it ready to be released during normal daily activities. One vial of hCG should last 28 to 30 days.
- The diet begins on day 3, and the length of time on the program depends on the time necessary to reach your desired weight loss goal.
- From this point on it is necessary to follow diet instructions exactly as prescribed. If you consume more calories than prescribed or food not included in the approved food plan, weight gain might be the result. If you fall off the diet wagon at any point, it is essential to get back on track as soon as possible.
- One of the keys to the diet is to drink at least 100 ounces of water daily. For a change of pace, swap a cup or two of water with a diet soda or a Crystal Lite beverage.
- Phase 3 of the HCG protocol includes consuming three meals a day for a total of 1000 calories. If you want to maximize your weight loss, you may consume fewer calories than the suggested. The ideal calorie consumption for breakfast is 150 to 200 calories, 350 to 400 calories for lunch, a snack coming in at 100 to 200 calories and round out the day with a 350 to 400 calorie dinner.
Step 3: The selection process
Prior to starting a program you will need to complete a medical intake form. Answer all of the questions truthfully. Your information and privacy are held to the highest compliance standards under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Soon after, A physician will contact you to discuss the diet and answer any questions you have. You should not use hCG if you have ever had an allergic reaction to hCG, or if you have or had early puberty (also called precocious puberty) or a hormone-related cancer (such as prostate cancer).
The typical turnaround time from the time you order to your doorstep is 3-4 days. It’s that fast! Stan and I made a quick video showing what you’ll receive in your order from Rejuvi medical.