HCG Cheat Meals
The most important consideration when deciding how often you need a ‘Cheat Meal’, and how big it needs to be is overall weight. The leaner or lighter you are, the more you will need cheats. Why? Because the body adapts to the overall available calories. If you have more calories available, including dietary calories and stored calories, the body doesn’t attempt to conserve as much. Because of this, heavier individuals can go for longer periods of time without ‘cheats’ or ‘breaks’ from a diet.
Cheat Meals– Respect them
A Cheat Meal lasts 1 full hour, or the time it takes to finish a meal…NOT throughout the evening. Eat sensibly, but you may eat pretty much any food that you normally avoid. Also, keep the portions reasonable.
Cheat Meal Guidelines for Best Results
- Eat foods high in carbohydrates, because carbohydrates have the strongest effect on metabolic rate.
- Don’t hold back or try to restrict. The object is to allow the body to replenish glycogen (sugar) stores in the muscle tissue, and provide enough calories for the body to adapt.
- Make sure the ‘cheat’ is only as long as needed. This will change from person to person, and will change as your body fat drops. The general idea is that the leaner you get, the more often you will need ‘Cheat Meals’.
- Don’t expect to lose weight rapidly all the way to the last few pounds. When weight loss slows down, which is normal, many dieters will overreact and restrict calories even more. This is counterproductive. You are actually giving the body more of a reason to slow down the fat loss. Instead, you will need more frequent cheat meals as you get closer to your goal, because the body becomes more resistant to fat loss.
Cheat Meal Frequency
- 10 to 30 pounds to lose … 1 per week
- 40 to 60 pounds to lose … 1 per month
- 60 to 80 pounds to lose … 1 every 2 months
- 80 or more pounds to lose … No Cheat Meals, or rarely
Trackback from your site.